Holistic Approach: Diet for Dental Health
09/15/2009 | 12:00 AM
A few simple tweaks to your eating and drinking habits can go a long way towards improving the health of your mouth and teeth.
- Drink lots of water to insure optimal saliva production and keep your teeth and mouth clean.
- Eat five small portions of crunchy fruits and vegetables every day. These help to clean your teeth as well.
- Dairy products are rich in tooth-building calcium and they also balance the pH in the mouth.
- Fruits like grapefruit, oranges and lemons are rich in vitamin C and help to strengthen teeth.
- Avoid food with high sugar content.
Find Veria Living in your area.
VIDEOS FOR LIVING WELL