DIY Neck Massage, Step-by-Step
12/17/2009 | 12:00 AM
Improve the mobility and flexibility of your neck and shoulders with this simple self-massage. It takes just a few minutes a day and will do wonders to relieve stress and pain!
- Sit in a comfortable position on a chair or a mat.
- Hold the back of your neck with one hand and squeeze firmly for a count of 5, then release.
- Shrug your shoulders, bringing them up close to your ears.
- Hold your shoulders in this position for a count of 5, then release.
- Repeat the shrug, hold and release two more times.
- Clasp your hands together behind your neck.
- Squeeze them and press gently, breathing deeply, for a count of 5, then release.
Find Veria Living in your area.
VIDEOS FOR LIVING WELL