Spa Wellness: Oily Skin Care Guidelines
09/22/2009 | 12:00 AM
- Meditate. If you’re under a lot of stress, your skin will produce more oil. Meditating is a great way to relieve stress.
- Warm Baths. Take short baths in warm water (not hot!) and be careful not to overwash. Overwashing stresses out your skin and can even stimulate oil production.
- Avoid Wind. Wind is your enemy. It blows dust into your pores, where the particles get stuck and cause acne and blotches. Always wear scarves, gloves, and jackets to protect yourself against the wind.
- Follow the CTM routine. Always cleanse, tone, and moisturize, no matter what the season, no matter what your dosha.
- Diet. Include plenty of green vegetables and citrus fruits in your diet. They are loaded with the antioxidants and nutrients your skin craves.
- Hydrate. Drink 8 cups of water per day.
Find Veria Living in your area.
VIDEOS FOR LIVING WELL