- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- sea salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a large baking dish, toss the asparagus with the olive oil and garlic. Season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
Bake until the asparagus are tender and lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes, depending upon the thickness of the stalks.
Remove from the oven and toss with lemon juice.