Steamed Kale and Carrots with Cranberry Dressing
- 1 bunch kale, rinsed well, de-stemmed, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2-3 carrots, chopped
- 1/3 cup toasted walnut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Sea salt, to taste (a pinch or two)
- Black pepper, to taste (a pinch or two)
Put steamer basket into a pot with water. Turn heat up to high. Add carrots and steam for 2-3 minutes.
Add kale on top and continue steaming for 3-5 minutes or until bright green.
Remove from basket and put in a bowl.
Combine walnut oil, apple cider vinegar, cranberry juice concentrate, maple syrup and sea salt and black pepper.
Drizzle onto vegetables.