Fantastic Apple Flax Jaxs
- 1/2 cup organic golden flax seeds
- 1/2 cup organic dark flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons goji berries (available in natural foods and Asian grocery stores or online)
- 2 tablespoons organic raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 droppers vanilla stevia drops
- 2 1/2 cups filtered water
- 1 large organic Fuji apple, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon organic lemon juice
In medium bowl combine flax seeds, goji berries, raisins, cinnamon, agave and stevia, cover with water. Soak overnight in refrigerator.
Next day, puree apple with lemon juice in a food processor until smooth. Add to the flax mixture and blend well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Divide the mixture in thirds and pour onto three Teflex dehydrator sheets. Use a spatula to smooth batter into a pizza-like shape until desired cracker-thinness is achieved.
Place in dehydrator set at 105 degrees for about 12 hours. After 6 hours, use a spatula to flip the flax crackers to dehydrate the other side.