Buck Off I'm a Star Buckwheat Pancakes
- 1 cup buckwheat groats, soaked
- 1 cup egg whites (best if freshly separated from yolk)
- 1 ripe organic banana
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic blueberries
- oil spray
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 easy dropper Vanilla Crème stevia liquid
- 1 tablespoon light agave nectar
To soak buckwheat groats, combine 1 cup groats and 2 cups filtered water in a medium mixing bowl, soak 6 to 8 hours or overnight. Strain off extra water before using.
In a blender, puree groats, egg whites, banana and cinnamon to make pancake batter. Pour batter into a bowl and stir in blueberries.
Pour pancake batter onto oil-sprayed griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Cook, turning once, until golden on both sides.