Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 12 oz grilled chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2-3 anchovy fillets
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated cane juice or Sucanat (available in health food and specialty shops)
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1 cup whole grain croutons
Combine romaine lettuce and cubed chicken in a large mixing bowl.
In a food processor puree olive oil, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar, granulated cane juice and parmigiano cheese.
Pour dressing onto salad and toss until coated. Top with whole grain croutons.