Chocolate Carob Protein Cookies
- 1 cup Sprouted Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup cooked yam with skin
- 1/3 cup organic almond butter
- 2 scoops lactose-free chocolate whey protein powder (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 2 droppers Vanilla Crème stevia liquid (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 2 droppers dark chocolate stevia liquid (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1/4 cup coconut date rolls
- 3 tablespoons dark agave nectar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 rounded tablespoons roasted carob
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 rounded tablespoons ground raw cacao nibs
- 2 tablespoons goji berries (available in natural foods and Asian grocery stores and online)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut
Set dehydrator to 105 degrees.
Puree all ingredients except coconut in a food processor until smooth. Spoon rounded tablespoons of mixture onto dehydrator sheets, 16 cookies to a sheet.
With the back of spoon, use a circular motion to flatten each cookie into a 1/4-inch high round shape. Sprinkle each cookie with coconut. Dehydrate for 16 to 20 hours, depending on how chewy or crunchy you like your cookies.