Love Dove Cupid Candies
- 1 1/2 cups melted extra virgin coconut oil (available in natural foods stores)
- 1/4 cup organic raw almond butter
- 1 dropper Liquid Stevia Vanilla Crème (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1 dropper Liquid Stevia Milk Chocolate (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (available in Mexican grocery stores and online)
- 1 tablespoon organic vanilla
- 6 packets or 3 teaspoons Stevia Plus powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup roasted carob powder
- 1/4 cup organic hemp seeds (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
To melt coconut oil, place jar in warm water, or measure 1 1/2 cups into a saucepan and warm on low heat until just about melted.
In a medium bowl, combine melted coconut oil and almond butter, stirring until blended. Whisk in both liquid stevias, agave and vanilla. Stir in stevia powder until evenly blended. Add in cinnamon and stir until evenly blended. Slowly stir in carob, 1 tablespoon at a time. The mixture should still be slightly runny. Add almond meal, hemp seeds and coconut. The mixture should still run off the spoon, but very slowly.
Spoon mixture into mini-cupcake trays, filling paper liners halfway. Chill in freezer for 15 minutes. When the candies are set, pop out of tray and store in a freezer-safe container.