Peanut Butter Paws
- 3/4 cup vegetable spread (or butter)
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 Omega-3 organic egg
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Energy Elixir
- 4 teaspoons Stevia Plus powder (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup chopped raw peanuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In mixing bowl, cream vegetable spread (or butter), peanut butter, agave, egg and vanilla. Then cream in the Energy Elixir and stevia.
In small bowl, sift together flours, baking soda and xanthan gum. Add slowly to batter. Consistency should be thick. Stir in peanuts.
Form dough into 2 inch-domes, place each cookie on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork, making marks in a criss-cross pattern. Freeze cookies for at least 30 minutes, then bake for 11-12 minutes.