Baked Chicken Fingers with Honey Mustard Dressing or Raspberry Dressing
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup whole grain bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp. Dijon or stoneground mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil (plus a bit more for baking sheet)
- 2 tablespoons raspberry preserves
Preheat the oven to 400.
Cut the chicken breasts into 4 or 5 lengthwise pieces.
Place in a bowl. Add the olive oil and stir to coat everything evenly.
In a plastic bag, mix whole grain bread crumbs, sea salt and black pepper. Add chicken strips, 3 or 4 at a time, and shake to coat with crumbs.
Arrange the chicken pieces on a lightly oiled baking sheet.
Bake 10 minutes, turn strips over and continue baking 5 to 10 minutes, until nicely browned.
Combine the honey and Dijon mustard in one small bowl and the raspberry preserves and olive oil in another. Transfer chicken fingers to plates and season with sea salt and black pepper.