- 1 cup fresh-cut organic strawberries
- 1 teaspoon organic lemon juice
- 1/3 cup organic quinoa flakes (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1/2 cup organic apple cider
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 dropper cinnamon stevia liquid (available in natural foods stores and online)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
Toss strawberries with lemon juice and set aside.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, stir. Bring to a boil and cook for two minutes or until the flakes have complete absorbed the liquid and you can see the bottom of the pan when stirring.
Transfer cooked quinoa to a serving bowl and top with strawberry mixture.