Bean Salad with Dijon Dressing
- 1 cup cooked kidney beans
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 4 cups arugula or other lettuce
In a bowl, combine celery, red bell pepper, parsley, garlic and cooked beans.
Mix olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, sea salt and black pepper. Combine with beans and veggies.
Marinate for 25-30 minutes.
Place arugula on a plate and top with bean salad.