Spring Greens Salad
- 1 cup lemon sorrel (a leafy herb available in farmers' markets and gourmet shops)
- 5 ounces baby mesclun greens
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 11/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
Mix the salad greens, almonds, raisins and pumpkin seeds.
Whisk together olive oil, vinegars, maple syrup, garlic, basil, oregano and sea salt.
Spoon some dressing over the salad and toss to lightly coat. Transfer to serving bowls and serve with remaining dressing on the side.