Holistic Approach: Eye Workout to Prevent Eye Strain
09/23/2009 | 12:00 AM
These easy exercises will cut down the risk of strain by keeping your eye muscles strong and flexible.
- Look up as far as you can, and then down as far as you can.
- Repeat four more times. Blink quickly a few times to relax the eye muscles.
- Look right as far as you can, then look left as far as you can.
- Repeat four times. Blink quickly again.
- Repeat the right-left stretch, this time holding your fingers up against your temples to act as reference points.
- Repeat four times with your fingers as guides.
- Close your eyes and rest.
Find Veria Living in your area.
VIDEOS FOR LIVING WELL