Long and Graceful Neck Stretch
12/17/2009 | 12:00 AM
Stretch out your neck whenever you get a free moment, whether you’re at the office or at home.
- Sit up straight, either in a chair or on the floor.
- Breathe deeply and turn your head to the right.
- Look as far over your right shoulder as you can.
- Inhale and come back to center. Exhale and turn your head to the left. Look as far over your left shoulder as you can.
- Repeat 10-12 times.
- After completing 10-12 repetitions, hold to the right side, looking over the right shoulder.
- Each time you exhale, see if you can turn a bit more to the right. Try and gently press the left shoulder back a bit more.
- Hold for 5-10 deep breaths. Then repeat on the opposite side.
Find Veria Living in your area.
VIDEOS FOR LIVING WELL